Brown-winged Green Bug + Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Trap
How the Trap Works
A control method of attracting and capturing brown-winged green bug and brown marmorated stink bug of both sexes together using aggregation pheromones
· Fruits such as sweet persimmon, apple, peach, plum, pear, grape, tangerine, kiwi fruit, blueberry, cherry, etc.
· Legumes such as beans, red beans, peas, etc.
Brown-winged green bug, brown marmorated stink bug, polished green stink bug
Damage by pests
· Fruit: When pests suck juice out of fruits such as a sweet persimmon, apple, pear, citron, and kiwi fruit, the sucked part becomes spongy, which results in a huge economic loss as commercial value and storage quality are significantly affected.
· Legumes: Pests insert their stingers into bean pods to suck, causing a significant reduction in crop yields.
· Rice: Pests suck ears of rice and make them pecky, thus hindering production of high-quality rice.
You can choose the product from hanging type and stand type according to your needs and application.
Effective period of the pheromone
Approx. 6 to 8 weeks or more
(The rate of releasing the pheromone may vary depending on temperature change)
· Apply two types of pheromones at the same time, and be sure to use our exclusive trap and pheromone.
· Apply long and short pheromones (two types) to the trap at the same time to create synergy effects.
Product installation diagram
For fruits such as sweet persimmon, apple, peach, plum, pear, tangerine, etc., install the trap at a height of about 150~170cm from the ground and at intervals of 50 m around the edge of the field.
How to assemble
· How to assemble the hanging-type trap
· How to assemble the stand-type trap