· Made from natural sulfur
Features of Hwanggane
· Hwanggane can be applied to over-wintered fruit trees and during the entire growing season of vegetables.
· Hwanggane is an atomized product, which is non-irritating to the eyes, nose, and skin, harmless to the human body. It is easy to use and highly efficient.
· Hwanggane creates a uniform film on the surface especially when sprayed before germination. It is absorbed easily through water veins, improving disease/pest resistance.
Water solubility test for Hwanggane
Sulfur has been widely used as a disinfectant for a long time, but it has the disadvantage of being insoluble. However, Hwanggane is water-soluble sulfur and dissolves easily in water veins, improving immunity of fruit trees during the winter season.
How to Use
|Time to apply||Applications||Target pests|
|Entire growing season||10-20㎖|
Precautions for Use/ Storage
· Avoid mixing with lime sulfur or Bordeaux mixture.
· Avoid spraying the product in high temperature (28°C or above).
· When mixed with Fungi Lock, synergy effects can be expected.
· Shake well before use.