Features of Fungi Lock
· Prevention of cold-weather damage (Dec to Mar) - Apply before/after flowering
· Prevention of hot-weather damage (Jun~Aug) - A protective layer of wax against strong sunlight (heat waves, high temperatures), excessive heat, and direct sunlight
· Prevention of dehiscent fruits - Apply before rain to prevent excessive moisture absorption
· Excellent effects in preventing fungal infection/spread
· Duration of pesticides prolonged despite rain when mixed with pesticides
Benefits of Fungi Lock
※ During the rainy season, it prevents excessive absorption of water and dehiscent fruits.
※ The protective film of wax is photodegraded after 2-3 weeks and does not remain. Machine oil and paraffin oil do not decompose easily and induce hot-weather damage.
How to Use
(Fruit trees, fruits and vegetables, vegetables)
When to use
Through the entire growth period (frequently)
How to use
Dilute the product at a ratio of 1:1,000 (20ml in 20ℓ of water) and spray on leaves
(*At a ratio of 1:500 ~ 1:1,000 during heatwaves or cold waves)
Precautions for Use/ Storage
· Keep the product from freezing.
· When the product is diluted in water, it may solidify if the water temperature is very low.